In attention to television users,
The remuneration due to performers, and to be paid to CREDIDAM, for broadcasting the commercial phonograms or reproductions thereof by television organizations, according to the provisions of Law no 8/1996 on copyright and related rights, as subsequently amended and supplemented, and to the enforcement guidelines, is calculated starting as of the 26th of July 2012, according to the methodology established by the Arbitral Award no. 8 / 9th of July 2012, published by the ORDA Decision no. 133/2012 and the ORDA Decision no. 152/19th of September 2012, collector decision.
The remuneration due to performers for broadcasting the artistic performances in the audiovisual field by television organisations, according to the provisions of Law no 8/1996 on copyright and related rights, as subsequently amended and supplemented, and to the enforcement guidelines, shall be calculated by applying the 1,2% percentage to the calculation base in accordance with the Decision no. 10a of the 23rd of January 2013 and the Decision no.100/9th of October 2014, collector decision.
For the charges regarding the use of commercial phonograms prior to the 26th of July 2012 click here
IMPORTANT! Regarding the methodologies now in force, they have been updated/modified „ope legis” starting with April, 4th, 2022 (when Law no.69/2022 for amending Copyright Law no.8/1996, came into force). They are still valid and shall apply except the any provisions contrary to art.164 para.2 and art.165 para.9/1 from Law no.8/1996. For details, you can consult the reply letter sent by the Romanian Copyright Office in this regard.
Means of payment:
- Into the account having IBAN CODE: RO02INGB0001000152938948 opened with ING BANK. –1st District Branch
- From your mobile phone, using the BCR– TOUCH 24 application, by following the steps below:
Operations → Invoice payment → Others → CREDIDAM
Procedure for obtaining the license
Forms valid starting with April 4th 2022.
- Fill in the authorisation application and the non-exclusive license forms/authorisations (Authorization for the direct or indirect use of commercial phonograms or reproductions thereof and the Authorization for the use of artistic services in the audiovisual field )
- Mail the signed and sealed authorisation application and the two license forms in 2 original signed and sealed counterparts, and 1 copy of the following documents:
- The broadcasting licenses issued by the NAC (National Audiovisual Council) for the TV stations you own;
- The authorization decisions issued by the CNA for the TV stations you own;
- Structure of the television programme services issued by CNA;
- A document attesting the legal representative;
- A photocopy of the registration certificate with the Trade Register;
- You will receive the license in original, signed and sealed by CREDIDAM;
- Mail the monthly report, respectively pay the remuneration on the deadlines set out in the methodology and in the license clauses.
THE MONTHLY REPORT (calculation base) AND THE PLAYLIST
Will be transmitted until the 25th of the month following the month for which it is due, accompanied by a cover letter, signed and sealed by the legal representative who certifies on his/her own responsibility the veracity and correctness of the information laid down in the report and in the accompanying documents, and must include:
- The Calculation base of the remuneration due by the television organisations consists of the total of the gross monthly revenues from which the value added tax and the budgetary allocation, if any, are deducted. In the absence of such revenues, the calculation base consists of the expenses incurred for use;
- The use share of the commercial phonograms or reproductions thereof;
- The use share of the artistic performances in the audiovisual field;
- The Playlist including the full information on phonograms and artistic performances in the audiovisual field broadcasted by the TV station/s owned according to the draft playlist.
IMPORTANT! Starting with April 4th 2022 (the date of entry into force of Law no.69/2022) a penalty equal to the statutory interest shall apply.
- Landline: 021/307.92.00 – Extension 112 | Mobile: 0727.739.421 | Fax: 021/318.58.13
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Contact: Diana GHINEA