In attention to cable users,
By Decision no. 120/20th of September 2013 of ORDA and by Decision no. 121/20th of September 2013 of ORDA, published in the Off. Gazette no. 602 of the 27th of September 2013, Part I, CREDIDAM was designated as the sole collector of the remunerations owed to performers for the cable retransmission of the artistic performances fixed on phonograms and of those from the audiovisual domain. As from the 28th of September 2013, Decision no. 278/2011 of ORDA and Decision no. 279/2011 of ORDA, whereby ARAIEX was designated as the collector of the remunerations for cable retransmission owed to performers, will cease to apply. Please be informed that starting from the 28th of September 2013, the collector of the remunerations established by applying the percentage of 0.75% upon the calculation base is CREDIDAM.
Information valid until the 17th of November 2011
Click here to administer your company’s data and to view your financial status
Starting from the 22nd of December 2010, according to Civil Judgment no. 263A/16th of November 2010, issued by the Bucharest Court of Appeal, 9th Civil Section and for cases regarding intellectual property, in file no. 4009/2/2009, published in the Off. Gazette Part I no. 861/22nd of December 2010 based on Decision no. 332/2010 of ORDA, respectively no. 333/2010, the provisions of the new methodology regarding remunerations owed for the cable retransmission of works and products bearing related rights became effective.
In accordance with the new methodology regarding cable retransmission (Decision no. 327/15th of December 2010 of ORDA), the remuneration to be paid to CREDIDAM represents:
- 0.75% of the calculation base for cable retransmission performed after the 21st of December 2010
Means of payment:
- Into the account having IBAN CODE: RO02INGB0001000152938948, opened with ING BANK. –1st District Branch
- From your mobile phone, using the BCR – TOUCH 24 application, by following the steps below:
Operations → Invoice payment → Others → CREDIDAM
- The remuneration represents solely related rights, and CREDIDAM was designated a collector based on Decision no. 332/23rd of December 2010 of ORDA and on Decision no. 333/23rd of December 2010 of ORDA
Procedure for obtaining the license
- Fill in the authorisation application and the license form.
- Mail the signed and sealed application in 2 original counterparts, the signed and sealed license in 2 original counterparts, and 1 copy of each of the following documents:
- Tax Identification Number (copy);
- CNA authorisation decision/license (copy) – if applicable
- CNA retransmission notice (copy);
- MCTI technical authorisation (copy);
- ANRC type certificate (copy);
- You will receive the license in original, signed and sealed by CREDIDAM.
- Mail the monthly report, respectively pay the remuneration on the deadlines set out in the methodology and in the license clauses.
THE MONTHLY REPORT (calculation base)
Will be transmitted until the 15th day of the month following the month for which it is owed, accompanied by a cover letter, signed and sealed by the legal representative who certifies on his/her own responsibility the veracity and correctness of the information laid down in the report and in the accompanying documents, and must include:
- the list of retransmitted radio broadcasting and/or television programme services;
- the number of subscribers;
- the value of the subscription;
- the calculation base (the total monthly gross income obtained from the retransmission of radio broadcasting and/or television programme services, and in the absence thereof, from the total expenses incurred with the utilisation);
Download - standard monthly report template.
For payment delays, the users will owe, according to the methodologies in force, penalties representing 0.10% of the outstanding amounts, calculated per day of delay.