In attention to radio users,
Click here to administer your company’s data and to view your financial status
Starting from the 07th of August 2015, respectively from the 11th of August 2015, the new ORDA decisions became effective, designating CREDIDAM as collector of the remunerations owed to performers for the radio broadcasting of commercial phonograms (Decision no. 80/2015 of ORDA), as well as of phonograms published for commercial purposes (Decision no. 81/2015 of ORDA – for the phonograms published for commercial purposes, which are managed by CREDIDAM), or of the reproductions thereof, by the radio broadcasting organisations.
CREDIDAM is the collector for the Radio source, based on Decision no. 158/28th of September 2012 of ORDA, published in the Official Gazette, part 1, no. 690/08th of October 2012. The remuneration owed to performers for the radio broadcasting of commercial phonograms and of phonograms published for commercial purposes or of the reproductions thereof by the radio broadcasting organisations, according to the provisions of Law no. 8/1996 on copyright and related rights, with further amendments and supplements and to the enforcement guidelines, payable to CREDIDAM, will be calculated according to the new methodology (Civil Judgment no. 153A issued by the Bucharest Court of Appeal and published in the Official Gazette no. 470/05th of July 2011).
Means of payment:
- Into the account having IBAN CODE: RO02INGB0001000152938948, opened with ING BANK. –1st District Branch
- From your mobile phone, using the BCR – TOUCH 24 application, by following the steps below:
Operations → Invoice payment → Others → CREDIDAM
Procedure for obtaining the license
Forms valid starting with april 4th 2022
- Fill in the following:
|- Radio authorisation application for commercial phonograms (FC)||Download|
|- Authorisation for commercial phonograms (FC)||Download|
|- Radio authorisation application for phonograms published for commercial purposes (FPSC)||Download|
|- Authorisation for phonograms published for commercial purposes (FPSC).||Download|
- Mail the signed and sealed application in original, the signed and sealed license in 2 original counterparts and one copy of the following documents:
- Tax Identification Number (copy)
- CNA authorisation decision (copy)
- License issued by CNA (copy)
- Document certifying the legal representative
- You will receive the license in original, signed and sealed by CREDIDAM.
- Mail the monthly report and the playlist, respectively pay the remuneration on the deadlines established in the methodology and in the license clauses.
MONTHLY REPORT (calculation base) and PLAYLIST
Send it until the 25th day of the following month for the previous month, accompanied by a cover letter, signed and sealed by the legal representative, certifying on his/her own responsibility the veracity and accuracy of the information included in the report and in the appended documents, containing the following:
- calculation base (total monthly gross income obtained from the radio broadcasting activity, less VAT, and in the absence thereof, from the total expenses incurred for use), together with the use rate of commercial phonograms and of phonograms published for commercial purposes;
- the playlist containing the commercial phonograms and the phonograms published for commercial purposes
IMPORTANT! Regarding the methodologies now in force, they have been updated/modified „ope legis” starting with April, 4th, 2022 (when Law no.69/2022 for amending Copyright Law no.8/1996, came into force). They are still valid and shall apply except the any provisions contrary to art.164 para.2 and art.165 para.9/1 from Law no.8/1996. For details, you can consult the reply letter sent by the Romanian Copyright Office in this regard.
IMPORTANT! Starting with April 4th 2022 (the date of entry into force of Law no.69/2022) a penalty equal to the statutory interest shall apply.
- Landline: 021/307.92.00 – Extension 112 | Mobile: 739.421 | Fax: 021/318.58.13
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contact: Florin SILAGHI