In attention to radio users,
Click here to administer your company’s data and to view your financial status.
CREDIDAM is the collector for the Radio source based on Decision no. 158/28th of September 2012 of ORDA, published in the Official Gazette, part 1, no. 690/08th of October 2012. The remuneration owed to performers or players for the radio broadcasting of commercial phonograms and of phonograms published for commercial purposes or of the reproductions thereof by the radio broadcasting bodies, in accordance with the provisions of Law no. 8/1996 on copyright and related rights, with further amendments and supplements, and with its enforcement guidelines, which should be paid to CREDIDAM, is calculated according to the new methodology (Civil Judgment no. 153A of the Bucharest Court of Appeal published in the Official Gazette no. 470/05th of July 2011).
- The payment will be made in the following account – IBAN CODE: RO02INGB0001000152938948 opened with ING BANK. – 1st District Branch
Procedure for obtaining the license
- Fill in the licensing request and the license form
- Mail the signed and sealed request in 2 original counterparts, the signed and sealed license in 2 original counterparts and one copy of each of the following documents:
- Tax Identification Number (copy)
- CNA licensing decision (copy)
- License issued by CNA (copy)
- Document certifying the legal representative
- You will receive the license in original, signed and sealed by CREDIDAM
- Mail the monthly report and the playlist, respectively pay the remuneration on the deadlines established in the methodology and in the license clauses.
MONTHLY REPORT (calculation base) and PLAYLIST
Send it until the 25th of the following month for the previous month, accompanied by a cover letter, signed and sealed by the legal representative, certifying on its own account, the veracity and accuracy of the information included in the report and in the appended documents, containing the following:
- calculation base (total monthly gross income obtained from the radio broadcasting activity, less VAT, and in the absence thereof, from the total expenses incurred for use), together with the weight of use of commercial phonograms and of phonograms published for commercial purposes;
- the playlist of the commercial phonograms and of the phonograms published for commercial purposes
According to the current methodology, the users owe penalties equivalent with 0.1% from the outstanding amounts, calculated per day of delay, for payment delays.
- Phone: 021/307.92.00 – Interior 112 | Mobil: 0727.739.421 | Fax: 021/318.58.13
- Email: email@example.com
- Contact: Florin SILAGHI