Procedure for request lodgement and submission
1. Any member of CREDIDAM is entitled to lodge requests for hearing / legal advisory / information. Such requests will be recorded in the entry log of CREDIDAM, managed by the CREDIDAM Secretariat for inventory and settlement in the order of their submission.
2. The requests will be submitted in writing, in the standard form available for downloading on the website www.credidam.ro or for collection from the headquarters of CREDIDAM, signed by the holder, dated and well-grounded.
3. The requests will be settled within 30 days. In case a thorough verification thereof is necessary, they will be settled within 45 days.
4. The members of CREDIDAM who submitted requests for hearing / legal advisory will be scheduled by the CREDIDAM Secretariat in the order of submission of the requests. The date and time of the meetings to be held at the headquarters of CREDIDAM will be communicated over the phone or by e-mail.
5. The members of CREDIDAM who submitted a request having a specific subject matter (theme) can no longer submit other requests on the same theme, irrespectively of the manner in which they are formulated. Such requests will be filed away because the member of CREDIDAM had already received an answer.
6. The requests which are incomplete (do not contain all the data requested in the form) will be filed away.
7. The answer to the requests will be communicated to the applicant in writing (by mail, to the address indicated in the request) or by e-mail / fax / phone, if applicable.
8. The schedule for the submission of requests is on Tuesdays and Thursdays, between 10.00 a.m. and 13.00 p.m.
9. This procedure will take effect within 15 days from the communication thereof to the members, on the website and by posting at the headquarters of CREDIDAM, namely as from the 01st of September 2010.