Distributions in 2009
The schedule of the CREDIDAM distributions for 2010
DISTRIBUTIONS IN OCTOBER 2009
As from the 30th of October 2009, CREDIDAM will operate the third distribution of the year, which represents the amounts associated with the second quarter of 2009 and the previous ones, representing the arrears of the users to our association since 2006.
For the details regarding the origin and the quantum of the amounts received on your card, access your personal box from this site, using your user name and password received from the Relationships service.
It is possible that, on occasion of this distribution, some artists will not benefit of the money owed to them. The reasons may be as follows:
- Expired card
- Inaccurate contact address
- Non-updated repertory
- The users (radio stations or televisions) failed to submit the playlists or to transfer the remunerations owed to artists.
The following distribution will be made on the 23rd of December 2009.
For further information, please send an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 021.307.92.00 – 021.307. 92 01 – 03184.108.40.206, 03220.127.116.11 – 0318.104.22.168.
DISTRIBUTIONS IN AUGUST 2009
On the 5th of August, Credidam performed the second distribution from 2009. Such distribution was related to the playlists from the first quarter of 2009.
68 radio playlists and 28 TV playlists related to the first quarter and to some quarters prior to 2009 were processed, for which the payments had been made until the distribution. Unfortunately, there are numerous radio and television stations which failed to make payments and/or to submit the playlists. The white list and the black list of the radio and television stations for the first quarter of 2009 are available here for consultation.
It is also worth mentioning that, for this distribution, the repertory updates performed until January inclusively, were taken into account. Whereas starting from November 2008, the number of repertory update requests has increased exponentially, both in terms of number and of volume, and the documents transmitted by the artists were not always legible, the processing of repertories has become a priority for Credidam and we have focused our attention and resources for the recovery of the disparities. To this end, we have made the following decisions:
- We have hired a significant number of persons who will perform the entry of the received repertories in the data base,
- We have restructured the repertory definition system, by genders and positions, in order to better respond to the specificities of each type of performance,
- We have remade the www.credidam.ro website, which is dedicated, in this first phase, only to performers, allowing the access thereof based on their respective user name and password, to their personal inboxes, where they will:
- find details of the distribution,
- have the possibility to update their personal information, including their contact data,
- have the possibility to update and validate their repertories.
We believe that this new website responds to the information needs of performers and is a useful tool for ensuring the communication between you and Credidam.
We are open to any constructive propositions and appreciations pertaining to the new form of communication. We are trying, on these lines, to encourage the online transmission of information, with beneficial effects both as regards the time allotted by you, the speed of the information entry into the data base and the consumption of paper.
In case they forget the password, the artists are asked to send an e-mail at email@example.com, in order to obtain it.