The Annual General Assembly of CREDIDAM members is convened on the 26th of April 2023, respectively on the 27th of April 2023, in case the quorum is not met upon the first convocation, at 1000 am, at Sheraton Hotel in Bucharest, (Calea Dorobanților 5-7, sector 1, Bucharest), having the following agenda of the meeting:
b. Individual Members.
2. Establishment of a Quorum;
3. Opening of proceedings;
a. Of the Presidium of the Annual General Assembly;
b. Of the Secretariat of the Annual General Assembly;
c. Of the Quaestors of the Annual General Assembly (three Quaestors who will also be nominated as members of the poll committee).
5. Approval of the agenda of AGA;
6. Report of the Board of Directors for 2022;
7. Report of the Executive Manager for 2022;
8. The Financial and Accounting Report for the year 2022 (amounts collected, amounts distributed, amounts not distributed, commission)/ The Balance Sheet for the year 2022 / The ORDA Annual Report (to be filed with ORDA) for the year 2022 / The revenues and expenditure budget for the year 2023;
9. Report of the Audit Committee for 2022;
10. Report of the Supervisory Body for the year 2022;
11. Report of the Special Standing Committee on Access to Information for 2022;
12. The annual individual statements, prepared for the year 2022 by the members of the Board of Directors and the members of the Supervisory Body;
13. Discussion and approval by vote of the Decision of the Annual General Assembly:
- the Decision no. 100 regarding the surplus made by CREDIDAM at the end of 2022, 2021, 2020, 2019, as well as regarding the unspent surpluses related to the years 2018 and 2017;
14. Election of the members of the Board of Directors (6 vacancies).
15. Election of the members of the Specialized Commission (13 vacancies).
16. Election of the members of the Special Standing Committee on Access to Information (5 vacancies).
17. Election of the members of the Supervisory Committee (3 vacancies).
18. Election of the members of the Audit Committee (2 vacancies).
19. Election of the members of the Negotiation Committee (2 vacancies).
21. Establishing the date of the next Annual General Assembly;
22. Closing the proceedings of the CREDIDAM General Assembly.
According to art. 12 point I para. 10 of the CREDIDAM Statute, if the quorum is not met on the 26th of April, 2023, the Annual General Assembly will be convened on the 27th of April, 2023, in the same place and at the same time, the decisions being validly taken with half plus one of the present members, notwithstanding their number.
Access to the hall is allowed to CREDIDAM members based on the membership card and the delegation by which the representative appointed according to art. 99 para. 2 of Law no. 8/1996 and art. 12 point I para. (8) of the CREDIDAM Statute / the agent (CREDIDAM performer/member) is mandated / authorized to participate in and represent the interests of the group / members represented within the CREDIDAM Annual General Assembly. CREDIDAM members may request the forms for group representatives until Monday, the 10th of April 2023, in order for them to be centralized.
Each CREDIDAM member is entitled to designate, by proxy, another person or entity to participate and vote on its behalf in the General Assembly, provided that such appointment does not lead to a conflict of interest. The power of attorney must be concluded in an authentic form and registered with the CREDIDAM headquarters at least 25 days before the date on which the General Assembly takes place, respectively on the 26th/27th of April 2023. The power of attorney must expressly include the detailed conditions of participation of the agent, the limits and instructions for voting, the power of attorney is valid for a single general assembly and it may not be given before the date of publication of the notice regarding the general assembly. The representative shall enjoy at the general assembly the same rights as the member who appointed him/her (art. 155 para. (2) of the Law no. 8/1996 on copyright and related rights, as republished, with subsequent amendments and supplements and art. 12, point I, para. 7 of CREDIDAM Statute).
We are open 10.00 to 17.00 for any further information, by phone 021.307.92.00 and/or fax: 021.318.58.13 and by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Members of the Board of Directors and of the Specilized Commission unanimously decide that CREDIDAM members should be convened by posting the announcement on the CREDIDAM website, www.credidam.ro, in an online newspaper, by invitation sent to each representative/agent, upon their request, by a text message (sms) sent to all the members who communicated to CREDIDAM their contact details.